Fitting a new kitchen is not a job for a DIY enthusiast if you want the high end professional finish you see in showrooms. Not only does a badly fitted kitchen look awful it can also reduce the value of your home. There are several reasons why you should instruct a professional kitchen fitter Solihull including:
- Various safety issues when installing with water parts and gas appliances
- Design and planning is essential to produce a functional well laid out kitchen
- The finished look and feel will be of showroom standard
- Poorly fitted kitchens can de-value your home
- Fitted Kitchens now include many new gadgets and functionality which is best left to a professional kitchen fitter
- Water pipes can run anywhere in a kitchen so careful consideration is required to locate these
- Gas pipes could be obstructing certain areas that were worked around with the previous fitted kitchen
As RW Plumbing Solihull have been installing fitted kitchens for many years we have experienced and overcome almost every possible eventuality and problem involved when installing kitchens. It is very rare not to come across some challenging aspect of a kitchen and we have have been called out on numerous occasions to put right a failed DIY attempt.
As a professional kitchen fitter solihull, RW Plumbing have built up a portfolio of fitted kitchen projects for you to browse when we come out to quote your new project. We offer a supply and fit service and will also fit a previously purchased kitchen (although this is not recommended). We supply fitted kitchens from IKEA, B&Q, Rotpunkt, Wickes, Howdens and many other manufacturers.